Whether you are looking to start your fitness journey, need the motivation to build on a preexisting exercise routine, or are looking to come back stronger from an injury, an at-home gym is an excellent way to reach your health and wellness goals conveniently.
Among the various home gym options on the market, Bowflex stands out as a high quality and cost-effective home gym choice to help you enjoy exercise, improve your strength, and take your fitness to the next level.
Advantage of The Best Bowflex Home Gym
Bowflex home gyms have a variety of features that make them a cut above the rest and guarantee that there is a machine that meets your individual needs:
- Resistance – Bowflex strength training centers on resistance versus free weights. Resistance reduces the risk of injury associated with lifting and allows even those with a limited range of motion to do strength work. The adjustable resistance levels allow you to progressively build on your current base.
- Low Impact – Bowflex machines are designed to limit the impact of exercise on your body, making them the perfect option for those who are injury prone or are rehabilitating from an injury.
- Workout Programs – many Bowflex machines come with workout programs to help you stay motivated and reach your goals. Bowflex also has various apps to help you customize your workouts, track your progress, and stay on track. You don’t have to worry about looking for motivation ever again!
What to Look for When Selecting Your Bowflex Home Gym Equipment
With the variety of machines and fitness fads flooding the market, selecting the right home gym equipment can be challenging. Before making a choice, consider the following:
- Space – you don’t need a lot of room to accommodate a Bowflex home gym. Bowflex equipment comes in a variety of sizes to meet your space requirements.
- Your Goals – are you looking to increase the number of steps you take in a day, run more miles, or build your strength? Bowflex has a machine to help you. Some equipment features add-ons that help challenge you as you progress.
- Price – you don’t have to break the bank to own a home gym. In fact, it might be cheaper than a gym membership or personal training fees. Bowflex home gyms come at a variety of price points to meet your needs and budget.
Top Five Bowflex Home Gyms
Bowflex offers a variety of home gyms to meet your specific exercise needs. The top five Bowflex gyms outlined below stand out for their ability to deliver fitness results, top-notch designs, outstanding reviews, and affordability.
However, if you are in a hurry and just want to find out what the Best Bowflex Home Gym is, then I’d recommend the Bowflex Revolution Home Gym as the best one.
– “The Jack of All Trades”
If you are looking for a total body workout in one compact machine, the Bowflex Revolution Home Gym is the best Bowflex home gym model for you. The Revolution Home Gym has features to work your arms, abs, and legs, including:
- Curl station to target your biceps
- Leg press station for your quads, hamstrings, and glutes
- Vertical bench press to work your chest
The Revolution Home Gym is unique because, in addition to all of the strength training and muscle building features, it offers a cardio option with an aerobic rowing arm feature. You can get your heart pumping and break a sweat without the need for an additional cardio machine.
Enabling over 400 variations on 100 exercises, the Revolution Home Gym has something for everyone regardless of skill level or exercise goal.
2. Bowflex Max Total – “The Award Winner”
What makes the Bowflex Max Total a standout among other run-of-the-mill cardio machines is that:
- It combines an elliptical and a stair stepper into one piece of equipment
- Its unique design allows you to work your legs and glutes while delivering a high energy, low impact workout
- Enables arm strength exercises
But don’t just take my word for it. The Bowflex Max Total has been recognized internationally as a state of the art machine, and it has won awards for its versatility, top notch design, and more!
The Bowflex Max Total packs a wide variety of workout programs and specs into a tiny but powerful package. Its compact frame makes it suitable for virtually any space.
If you are worried that you won’t find the motivation to break a sweat at home, fear not! The Bowflex Max Total features your own virtual personal trainer via a built-in touch screen. This feature offers coaching, video workouts, and supports Bowflex JRNY, which customizes workout plans specifically for you.
3. Bowflex® VeloCore™ Bike – “So You Can Cycle Like a Pro”
The Bowflex VeloCore Bike is not your average stationary bike, and the ride and performance you can expect from it are not what you have grown accustomed to in your spin class.
That is because the VeloCore Bike has a leaning or “non stationary” mode, which allows you to simulate turns while working your abs and arms. Ever watch the hair-raising turns in a professional bike race? Now you can join the pros in rocking and leaning but from the comfort of your home.
The VeloCore Bike also comes with a console, which allows you to:
- Stream your workouts
- Track your stats
- Watch your favorite shows
The VeloCore also supports the Bowflex JRNY for customized activities and coaching to help you cross the finish line every time!
4. Bowflex BXT116 Treadmill – “The Runner’s Dream”
The Bowflex BXT116 makes running on a treadmill anything but boring. Whether you are new to running or training for your next marathon, the Bowflex BXT116 Treadmill is an affordable option to help you reach your running and cardio goals.
The BXT116 allows you to switch up your runs and challenge yourself with features like:
- 9 workout options
- Max incline of 15%
- 12mph speed limit
It also supports the Bowflex JRNY to help you stay motivated and on track. Whether you are in the mood for an easy jog, hills, or speed intervals, BXT116 has it all.
Contrary to what you may have heard, running does not have to be hard on your hips or knees. The BXT116’s specialized cushioning system helps prevent running injuries and ensures that you have a smooth and soft run.
The Bowflex BXT116 also has a fold-down option for compact, space-saving storage.
5. Bowflex TreadClimber TC200 – “Walkers’ Choice”
Studies show that walking has many of the same health benefits but few of the injury risks that are associated with more strenuous forms of exercise. Reaping the rewards of staying active and in shape can be as simple as getting your steps in.
The Bowflex TreadClimber TC200 combines the features and benefits of several gym machines into one simple package, including:
- Stair stepper
This unique combination helps you burn more calories faster as you walk.
The TC200 has five workout programs that help you reach your walking goal, no matter what they are. Whether you want to simply move, walk further, or faster, the TC200 can help you achieve it all. The TreadClimber App for the TC200 tracks your stats and keeps you motivated with customized workouts.
The TC200 makes walking easy and fun!
Why a Bowflex Home Gym?
There are some obvious advantages to having a Bowflex gym inside your house. First and foremost, it saves a ton of time, and you don’t have to leave your home to get a great workout.
- Don’t want to sit in rush hour traffic to get to the gym? No problem!
- 24/7 access? Check!
- Bad weather has you stuck at home? You can still hit your fitness goals!
- Only have time to fit shorter bursts of activity throughout your busy day? Bowflex’s got you!
Second, Bowflex will save you a lot of money. Say goodbye to monthly gym memberships and personal trainer fees. For a mere fraction of the cost, you can get your very own Bowflex gym in the comfort of your own home. What you do with all the extra cash you save is up to you! Perhaps treat the slimmed-down, stronger version of yourself! After all, you deserve it for hitting all of your workouts!
However, you don’t need to say goodbye to a personal trainer now that you are working out at home. Bowflex gyms offer a variety of workout programs and apps to help you customize your workout. Virtual coaches on some apps also help you stay motivated.
Finally, you get all of the privacy you want and need to exercise with confidence! No one breathing down your neck in line for the machine you happen to be using, distracting you with small talk, or leering at you as you try to focus on your next rep. You get the privacy and cleanliness of your own equipment, and don’t forget your own post-workout shower!
With Bowflex gym equipment inside your home, you get to work out on your own time, at your own pace, and however frequently you would like. You may even be able to convince your family or roommates to join you after they see how easy it is, so you can exercise and get healthier together!
Read More: 10 Best Rowing Machines for Home Gym